Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline))

2 posters

Go down

BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) Empty BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline))

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:00 am

Bonnie was having fun being back to Mystic Falls as alive. One evening she had even got drunk. Then even ended up helping someone out. So right now she was waiting the evening to come so she could give that necklace to that woman, who was a vampire and needed her magic to help her walk in the sunlight. She wasn't sure if she did a good thing or not but she soon will find it out.

Anyways currently Bonnie was in Mystic Grill once again. She had decided to meet up with Caroline here. They probably will end up doing something together. She actually missed her best friends company. She knew Elena was busy for searching for Stefan who was missing. So she had right now only Caroline, with who she could hang out. Bon Bon did sit down one of the tables there. She ordered herself this time one glass of water for now. She wasn't really hungry right now.

She had no idea what Caroline had been up this days even. They haven't really kept contact much lately. It's probably Bonnie's own fault. She has been just too busy with her own things. She just needed some time alone. To adjust with things again. The afterlife was some kind of new experiences and she probably won't forget that never. So being alive all after that feels weird but she is getting used to it slowly again. She is glad that her magic is still here.

She hoped Caroline will show up soon.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) Empty Re: BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline))

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:49 am

Caroline was supposed to meet Bonnie at the Mystic Grill. It seemed like everybody was busy with their lives. As Elena was looking for Stefan. So she was meeting up with her best friend. At least she could tell her that Klaus was in town. It seemed like everybody had different views on Klaus. And it seemed to have the right. Since he was good at making everybody life miserable. Even his own siblings. And she knew Bonnie would be curious why he would be back in Mystic Falls. This might give everybody something to worry about. There was a part of her that was hoping that he was there for her. Since how he left the last time.

But it usually would go that there was something bad happening. At least Mystic Falls was going back to what it was. Even though it was never a normal town. With Vampire, Werewolves, and Witches living in it. But she wasn't going to think about that for now. Now was time with her best friend. And they could have a normal meeting at the grill. Even if she was a vampire. Bonnie remembered when Caroline became a vampire. Because she was there. But now was all in the past.

Even though there were some dreams that she couldn't have. Children were the major one. But she learned that anything is possible. And she was going to live forever. Klaus was living proof of that one. Since she found out that she comes from Klaus's bloodline. Right now there was going to be no vampire or witch business. And Caroline knew that she was thinking crazy. As it seemed like there was always something that was happening. Wishful thinking as it would be. Because there was always something going on. And they never had alone time where they could just chill.

But she then smiled as she seen Bonnie waiting for her. “ Bon Bon It is good to see you!”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline)) Empty Re: BonBon & Carebear(best friends meet again after some time) ( (Caroline))

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:23 am

Bonnie was waiting there and same time taking slow sips from her water. She didn't want to happen what had happened a few days back for sure. She knew she probably will need to order some food too or she will have to try cooking back at home again. She also was thinking there about different things for sure. She has lately so much in her mind.

When Caroline finally decided to show up she looked up from her drink and look at the Care. "Hey Care, it's good to see you too," she said with a smile. She really was glad to see her friend over some time for sure. She had so many questions there probably but she knew probably also she did.

"So take a seat," she said to her friend with a smile. "So how have you been awhile we haven't seen others?" she asked there. They had actually a lot to catch up now. Bonnie knew that her life is so much different now one. She knew the town wasn't same and never will be. She knew more about the afterlife now for sure. More than anyone else probably. Oh well, Damon knew about that too.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am

Caroline was finally glad to be seeing Bonnie. With Elena busy looking for Stefan, all she had was Ashton. And she was trying to get the girl to not be shy. Get her used to being around others. It was a job and it seemed like she was the only one doing it. Since Damon was hunting with Elena.

She then smiled as Bonnie was there. “ Hey, Bon Bon it's good to see you too.” Time with her friend was what she needed. And now there was Klaus back in town. But she had no idea for how long or even why. It seemed like he wanted to see her. She remembered the last time that happened. There was no word or visit from him. So she wasn't counting on anything.

Caroline then took a seat and was enjoying the moment. It has been a while since they both got to hang out. This was the first time nothing horrible was happening. “ I have been good, just running the boarding house. And then there is babysitting Damon new pet.” It was something that needs to be brought up. Maybe Bonnie could help her out. The more the merrier.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Bonnie was really glad to see Caroline finally for sure too. She smiled. Bonnie just tried to get used to her life as being back here in Mystic Falls with all her friends and someone has gone for awhile out of town. It was weird to be back here at times.

Bonnie had no idea where everyone had gone or what exactly what had happened when she was gone. She really wasn't sure that sure. Caroline's next words caught her with surprise actually there. She looked at Care and wasn't sure what to say at first.

"Uh, boarding school? I have missed something and Damon as a pet?" she was confused for sure. "What kind of pet it even is?" she asked there. Bon Bon was very confused there now. She really has missed some things for sure. She wasn't sure anymore about anything really.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 pm

There were so many things that were happening in her life. And she was glad that Bonnie was here. While Elena was off with Damon looking for Stefan. It seemed like life would never be normal. Since Bonnie was a witch and she was a vampire. Now she was getting a chance to spend time with Bonnie. And let her know about Ashton. Maybe she could help her with the girl.

She knew that Bonnie was out of the loop with everything that was happening.So Caroline was ready to catch her up on what was happening.

“Well, the Salvatore house was made into a boarding school. Thanks for a generous donation from Klaus. And I am sure that it will be up and running soon.” Now here came the part that she wasn't sure Bonnie would understand. “It seemed like Damon spent time in India. Seems that he caught a tiger only to find out she was a shifter. And her name is Ashton.”

She knew that Bonnie would be confused. “ She is very shy and I am trying to help her out. “ Right now Damon has been looking for Stefan. So I have been caring for her. She is a nice girl once you get to know her.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Bonnie had for sure many things happen in her life too. Her life won't be exactly same as it was a few years back. She at times even misses all that. She is now witch awhile her friend is a vampire and also she has some other vampire friends. Then there are people even missing. She has no idea what is going on anymore.

There really was so many things what was going on and she didn't know about. She couldn't follow everything really anymore.

"Oh. Wow. Didn't even realise this actually. Oh well, I guess even Klaus be can nice at times. Still, doesn't make me like him much.  Oh, why you? They trust you so much?" she asked there now being confused still. "Oh wow. The tiger shifter. That's something new. I want to see it with my own eyes in some point," she said there. She was still surprised of this all info.

"Oh well, so I guess I can meet her at some point and try to make her my friend. Well try to be nice to her and help her not being so shy too," she basically suggested something herself now. She didn't mind helping out anymore at times since that's something she keeps doing why not continue.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Caroline knew that she could always count on Bonnie to be there. As Elena was off with Damon. And she wasn't sure where Matt or Tyler was. It seemed like everybody was busy with their lives. But at least she knew focusing on her school for the supernatural. It was slowly getting more students. And she knew that was how it was going to be at first. Till people discover the school. Now she was catching up with her good friend.

And Bonnie could help her out with Ashton. Since the girl was from India. And she hoped that Klaus could talk to Kol so he would tease her.

Caroline then rolled her eyes when Bonnie said she didn't think Klaus could be nice. “ Bonnie you know that Klaus can be nice. And you know that I have feelings for him.” She knew Bonnie didn't really like Klaus. But at least she could do was try to get along. As he was going to be on the board of founders of the school. Bonnie said that she would love to see Ashton shift. “ I know that she can control when she wants to shift. Unlike a werewolf who has no choice.” She then smiled as Bonnie though this was great. “ I am sure that you can come over to the boarding house. She only does it at night. Just so people don't freak out.” It would be weird seeing a Bengal tiger in Mystic Falls.

“ I hope that you can be friends with Ashton. She has become my pet project while Damon is running around.” The more people helping would make this go a lot easier.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Bonnie had her own problems too but she always did help her friends before she did deal with her own problems. It has been like this already for a while. She can't really changes who she is even if she tries now. She didn't mind helping Caroline out there right now. She actually liked this idea of the boarding school so far.

"Well, he isn't nice towards me. Yes, I'm aware of it that you have feelings for him," she said and sighed. She didn't really like the idea that Care had feelings for Klaus. She will never like it. She thought a little. "Well, I'll try to be nice to him if he is nice to me," she added. She decided sake of her friend happiness she tries to get along with Klaus if he tries do it too. She basically did forgive to Damon.

"Oh, that's good. That she can control when she shifts," she said there with a small smile. It really was. "Sure I can come there any time in the day. I don't really have a job anyways yet. I just realised I have nothing from what I can get myself some money for living," she said and sighed at the end. She really didn't think to get her a job until now really. She just has worried about some other things in her life than the job.

"Oh okay. Well, I can try to be friends with her. No big deal really," she said there with a small smile. "So Damon and Elena are looking for Stefan who is missing?" she asked there to be sure if she had understood this few days ago right.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Caroline was glad to be finding time to spend with her best friend. Because soon she was going to be busy with the school. Even though she had Alaric help. She knew that wasn't going to be enough. As there was more than two people could handle. As the students were growing and she would need help soon. And she knew Bonnie would help her as much as she could. Caroline would be asking a lot from her friend. But this was something that was in everybody interested.

Caroline knew how Bonnie felt about Klaus. At least she was going to try and be nice to him. It meant that it would keep the peace. It meant that things would be a little bit easier for her. Since she was worried about running the boarding school. “ Thank you, Bonnie, for at least trying to be nice. I know I am trying to be nicer to Kol. Stupid vampire is teasing Ashton.”

Caroline then was telling Bonnie more about Ashton. She knew that she was an amazing girl. And not just because she can control when she shifts. And that she is a Bengal tiger is a plus. “ That would be great Bonnie. And you know if you need a job, there is one at the school for you.” Caroline wanted to let Bonnie know that she was there for her.

“ Ashton does need more friends as for where she is shy.” Then she mentions about Damon and Elena. “ Yeah, Stefan is missing as that is all that I know so far.” So Bonnie knew just as much as Caroline did.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 am

Bonnie is sure she will end up helping Caroline out for sure. Mostly because she will need a job anyways. Also, it would be nice to be working somewhere are people who she knows already and can be around people who she can help. She is sure she will be pretty helpful there for everyone.

Bonnie sighed when she even mentioned other Mikaelson kid, Kol. This was interesting for sure. "Oh god. Well, I guess I need to be trying to be nice to him too. That's not nice of him for sure. That can end badly for him," she said there and sighed again. This wasn't good for sure.

When Caroline said she can work in the school then she looked at Care for few minutes before she even answered. "Okay, sure I can help you guys out there. I'll probably eventually end up there. I will help so much as I can. I know mostly the most about magic but a well bit of vampires and werewolves too because I have lived among them for awhile now. So sure I can work there."

"Oh okay. Well, shy isn't good. So sure I can be her friend." Well, she really hoped they could know more what did happen with Stefan. "Oh well. I really wish we could know more about this."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 am

Caroline knew that Bonnie would help her out when she needed it. And right now she could use her best friend. Since Elena was on the search for Stefan. Which she really wasn't sure what happened there. Because she was never told much. And she was sure that Elena would tell her everything. Once she was back for hunting. Because she knew that her friend would never hide anything from her. And she knew that if she offered Bonnie a job at the school. She would take it. And right now she needed all the help that she could get.

Caroline then laughed when Bonnie said that she felt bad for Kol. “ Yes, this can end very bad for him. And usually, I really don't care about a Mikaelson kid. But this is Klaus little brother which he said he would take care of it for me.” She then started to sigh. “ Even though if it comes down to it, I will kick him out. As I have the rest of my students to think about.” And she wasn't sure how much Ashton could take. Or ever what would happen and she wasn't ready to find out.

She was so glad that she was willing to help her with Ashton. As she knew her brother was also helping her. “ Shifters aren't that much different. So I think that will help you out. Also, it seems I found her brother. And he will be attending the school. So I am hoping that this helps her out too. Right now she was just trying to stay busy with everything. And she knew that Bonnie was good on her word.

“ That is great news Bon!” This was something that Caroline was working on. “ You know if you want you will have a job at the school.” Even though there weren't any witches there yet. But she knew that it would be only time before there would be one. But she knew Bonnie would help her with what she needed. “ Yeah, I don't know that much about what happened to Stefan. I am sure that Elena will tell us when she is back.” She hated to be in the dark about anything. So it was really bugging her. Btu she knew everything would come out soon. Caroline was even wondering why Klaus was back in town. Not that she really minded as she had the feeling for him.

But it was making her wonder what was going to happen. As it was never good when Klaus came to town. Last time it was only to tell her goodbye. And she didn't think that she wold ever see him again. And she was wrong about it. But she wasn't sure what to feel and was confused about everything. As she knew that it was only going to be a matter of time till he would leve again. And that meant that she would still have to repair her broken heart. At least Bonnie would be there and also Tyler. Even though he told Caroline that she deserved better than Klaus.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 am

Bonnie didn't really mind helping her friends out most of the time but she knows she can't be always there for them now. She needs to have her own life too and not live her friend's life all the time. She had no idea what was going on with Elena lately, they had barely talked now. She seemed to be more close with Caroline lately.

Bon rolled her eyes there. "Well yeah. We'll see how it will go then. I won't mind if we throw him out because he is too annoying or gets on people nerves all the time," she said there and sighed. She didn't really know Kol very well but then again Bonnie barely liked anyone from Mikaelson family.

"Oh, I see. That's good you did find her brother. Anyways I'll help her out so much as I can," she said with a smile. She was always the helpful one and she couldn't changes who she was even if she wanted. Changing to someone who you aren't that easy for sure.

"Don't mind helping you out with other creatures too. As you know I have met quite a few of them. So I know quite much about them already. So I will help so much as I can. Probably will help out witches too when they show up there," she said. She was sure she will try to help her there much as she can. "Well yes she should explain things then," she agreed with that.

Well, she had no idea what to do even with her own love life so she didn't begin to tell anymore Care what she should do. Even if she didn't trust Klaus at all. She seemed to trust Tyler even more.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon May 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Caroline was glad that Bonnie was going to help her out with Ashton. As it seemed like she was there more for her than Damon. And she knew that Bonnie could help her out. As she the school was starting to take off. So she was going to need all the help that she could get. Because it was now more than just two people can handle. And she had no idea where Elena was. She knew that she was searching for Stefan.

She knew that Bonnie didn't like Klaus. But it seemed like she would put up with him. And it seemed like Bonnie had the same view of Kol. “ Kol can get on everybody nerves. But it seems like he loves to tease Ashton. Which is something that I am not wanting to find out what happens? Because it will be something that could be dangerous. And she didn't want to put her students in harm's way.

Caroline then told Bonnie that she had found Ashton's brother. “ Yes, I was actually pure luck that I found him.” She then smiled because she was proud of herself now. “ I think this will also help Ashton settle down and come out of her shell. She didn't have an easy life” She loved when she had projects to keep her busy. Even if Ashton was a shifter. She was doing her best to help the girl out.

“Thank you, Bonnie, because I am going to need your help.” She then listened as Bonnie said that she would help out with other creatures. “ Bonnie I have twins who are angels. And I don't mean that they are good either.” Caroline wasn't sure to do about this. But she was going to do the best that she could.

When it came to love life, Bonnie knows that she cares about Klaus. Tyler was alright as they tried a relationship. But it really didn't work out. It seemed like she and Klaus clicked.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down