Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold

2 posters

Go down

(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold Empty (Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold

Post by Katherine Pierce Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 am

Of course, she needs to see him.
Last time she saw him in the Mystic Falls where he decided to help others to kill her. Well, every love story has two sides.

So, Katherine would lie if she tells that she didn't follow him for days, waiting for right moment to let him see her.
That moment was now.

"Hello, love. Did you miss me?" She looked at Damon with the smirk playing on her lips.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold Empty Re: (Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Damon was out in the forest in Forks trying to make sure that he could bring his brother through there safely if they did find a way to get him out. Now that he knew Stefan was in Forks and well probably had a very small window to get him out he didn't want to waist any more time. That is why when he heard a familiar voice one that he never wanted to hear again. The voice of a woman that he once loved. The voice of a woman who had broke his heart once and the voice of the reason that he was a vampire.

Damon growled slightly as he turned around. "Now why would I miss you Katherine? You have ruined my life several times already. So what is it this time?" He asked as he looked at her crossing his arms across his chest. Just what he needed another distraction stopping him from saving his baby brother.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

(Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold Empty Re: (Damon) You've got a fire inside but your heart is cold

Post by Katherine Pierce Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

"Oh, we are so touchy today, aren't we?" she smiled without even thinking about his words. This wasn't Damon she met a long time ago. Last time when she checked, he was funny brother. So, what happened to him?

"Don't be like that, I am really glad to see you" using her vampire speed, she approached to him and kissed him on the lips.

"C'mon Damon. I know you are glad to see me because that means that I am alive, again" she smiled and looked at him.
"Now we can be together. Just you and me Demon, wouldn't that be nice?" She smiled again. It wasn't like she really thinks that, she just likes to play her own little games.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Damon kissed Katherine back he couldn't help it he wanted her and well he was just trying to protect his heart though if she wanted him he wouldn't disagree she was beautiful. "Mhm I guess that would be nice." He said once again he was under her charm. His entire demeanor changed and well he just wanted to be with her he wanted to be loved and he wasn't sure if she was just playing him again or if she actually did want him. Either way at least for a little while he would have someone to care about and who might care for him.

"Want to go to the local pub with me?" He asked with a slight smirk He would find out quickly if she really did want to be with him or was just playing him again. His arm went around her waist as he gave her his signature smile oh how he did want to be with her.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Pierce Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 am

He kissed her back.
To be honest, she knew that would happen. Little innocent Damon just couldn't but want to be with her. He was the one who always loved her, after all.
She loves Stefan, she always did but it was obvious that he would never leave Elena.
So, he broke Katherine's life.

But then again, other brother loved her as always. He just doesn't have the strength to keep her far away from himself, for his own good.
So, when she can't have the brother she loves, she would annoy Stefan by seducing his brother.
"I know, it would really be nice" she smirked playfully.

Katherine would lie if she tells that she knew this would be easy. But it was Damon, so she needed only one kiss and he would feel hope once again.
"Of course, I would like to go with you, anywhere" she smiled and kissed him once again.
At least he wasn't boring anymore in the way he was boring when he was just human. She liked this one improved, bad brother.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down