Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
You need help with what? (Rosalie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

You need help with what? (Rosalie)

2 posters

Go down

You need help with what? (Rosalie) Empty You need help with what? (Rosalie)

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:58 am

Bonnie had been now for a while in down for sure. She even managed to get drunk in one evening. It was yesterday and today she even had a light hangover. She really hated this feeling actually but it was good to forget about all her problems for a while. She had gone through so much lately. She had no idea what her days will hold fo her nowadays anymore.

She was currently sitting on one of the benches in the park and was looking at the people who passed by. They all seemed to be doing something or then going somewhere. They even seemed to have some kind of purpose being here outside today, not like her. Just the fresh air did well for her right. She had taken the painkiller for her headache but that didn't always help. She just tried to relax there for awhile and not think about things. She really needed one peaceful day in her life but she knows it's rare to come.

OOC: I hope it's a good place where they can meet.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

You need help with what? (Rosalie) Empty Re: You need help with what? (Rosalie)

Post by Katrien Blackburn Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 am

[I wrote this assuming it's twilight because in another way Rose wouldn't leave her house because of the sun]

It was night.
Of course, it was since now she was able to come out from her home only during the night.
She missed the sun.
She missed the feeling when the sun touch her skin and the feeling of warmth.
So, she really needed the help to see the sun again.
She really hates the night. Everything is just too much dark and people are usually coming back from the job they hate and now they are planning to go somewhere and get drunk.

She heard about Bonnie Bennett.
According to the rumors, she was able to help vampires so they can walk outside during the day.
She was the witch, and Rosalie realized they magic can be really useful.
Once she found out that witches (and all other species from the fairy tales) are real, she was sure witches won't help vampires, ever.
But for some reason, Bonnie Bennett wanted to help them.

That is why Rosalie was now walking toward the park where she was sure that witch would be.
(she was actually spying on her for days before she finally realized to approach to her).

"Can you help me?" she said immediately after she was close enough so another woman can hear her.
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Bonnie probably had been in the park for a while already since it has become dark already. She didn't even realise it, she was in her own thoughts for a too long time. When she was finally ready to leave she heard someone speak near her. She looked around her and notice not far from her a woman.

"Hey," she said and looked at the person. "How may I help you?" she asked a question now and was really curious about it. She even wondered why she asked help from her even.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:02 pm

For about two minutes Rosalie was just looking at the woman in front of her looking for any reaction. She needed to know if the witch was ready to help her or not.

Maybe she won't be friendly once when she found out that Rosalie is a vampire.

"I need your help so I can walk on the sun again. I am a vampire" she said directly and looked at the girl.
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Bonnie waited for the girl to speak up. She couldn't really tell anymore who was by looking at them. She knew it won't be something easy why she needs her since she didn't speak for awhile.

When she finally spoke then Bon Bon did sigh there. She should have guessed it.

"Well I have done it yeah few times I suppose. It's quite easy to towards the all other magic what I have done. And well Vampire. That's erm okay I guess. Nothing scares me anymore literally," she said there with a small smile. It was true. "For that, you need a ring basically, do you have one?" she asked. She tried to be helpful.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:21 am

For a very few seconds Rosalie seemed confused about Bonnie's question.
What kind of ring?

Then, she remembered she needs something with lapis lazuli stone if she wants spells to work. She wasn't sure why she needs that, why is lapis lazuli so important for magic?
But she nodded and gave her necklace to the witch.

"I don't have a ring but I have this necklace. It's in my family so a long time, I hope it will work."

She gave her her grandmothers necklace and waited for a witch to say her what she should to next. This was really new for her, she heard about this kind of magic about the month ago so she wasn't sure what she should do.
But she was more than happy because, after more than a year, she will be able to see the sun again.
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:09 am

Bonnie has done it three times in her life. She doesn't know the words from her mind and she knows they will need even sunlight for it. She looked at her necklace and nodded her head.

The necklace seemed to be good enough. She knew she usually used rings in past but she is sure she can do it. Her magic was no for sure stronger than it was in the past.

"I guess it will work. Well, there is a spell for it. Oh and well we can't do it today. Since even sunlight is needed. Also, I need my spell book since I don't know every word of spells from my mind. And it's been years since I used this kind of spell," she said with a small smile. "So not sure how we should do it exactly," she added.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:58 am

Rosalie frowned. Bonnie seemed to be totally insecure about what she should do.
Is that because of the fact that there is a vampire in front of her or something else?
Probably something else because, to be honest, Rosalie was aware of the fact that other woman could stop her if Rose tries to attack her.

"The problem is" Rosalie started while looking at the Bonnie "that I can't be outside during the day, yet." She paused for a moment thinking about the solution.

"Maybe I can give the necklace to you now and after you do your little abracadabra magic, you can give the necklace tomorrow to me. We can meet here again after when the sun starts going down."
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:26 am

Bonnie might hesitate a little bit yes since she hasn't really used her magic for awhile. She had just recently got all her powers back. She also didn't really trust this vampire.

"Okay before I really help you. You need to promise after I do this magic on your necklace then you won't do anything bad for anyone. Since this town has been a through a lot already," she said there with a small smile. She was actually very serious about it.

"And sure I can take your necklace with me. Do magic and be here back around same time tomorrow. So you won't have to go into the sunlight," she added there. She just was way too helpful towards people. Also, this woman didn't seem to be any harm anyways.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Rosalie looked at Bonnie like she was insane. She didn't even think that is possible for her to do anything wrong before the other woman said that.

"I won't. After I got my necklace back I am planning to go at Volterra." There is no reason to lie. Her plan was really to go to Volterra, this city was just way too boring for her.

"Okay, then see you tomorrow. And thank you" Rosalie smiled and left without even trying to use humans speed.

Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Bonnie had been seen vampires becoming evil even at times. She knew for sure that things won't be always as they seem. She just needed to be sure about it.

"Oh okay. I guess good luck there," she said with a small smile to her. She wasn't even exactly that sure what place the Volterra even was. She didn't begin to ask either.

"Okay tomorrow," she said and looked at the necklace she was holding now. She put it into her bag what she was actually carrying too with her. She didn't wanna lose it. Even Bonnie decided to go back to her home. So she can search for the needed magic from her magic book. That's what she did then.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:20 am

Rosalie went out of the house at the same moment when the sun started going down and the moon was visible in the sky.
If she said that she was excited about her necklace, it would be poor description about what she really felt.
After two years.
After two long years, she will be able to see the sun again.
After two years she would be able to enjoy outside during the day and she could go to those shops she was seeing when she is out, but all of them were closed during the night.

So yes, saying that she is excited wasn't the right description.
Two seconds after she left the house she was in the park. She didn't bother to walk slowly like the human. The good thing about this city was the fact that people know that vampires exist so she didn't need to hide.
She couldn't say the same about Volterra but well, she would assimilate.

She was walking nervously around the bench waiting for Bonnie to finally came.
In her head, she had all the worst scenarios. Maybe Bonnie forgot to come.
Or maybe she ruined her necklace. Rosalie would kill her if that is the case.
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:32 am

Bonnie had used her magic on that one girl's necklace and she knew she didn't mess it up. She at least hoped for it. She had followed the rules from the book there. She didn't wanna risk that vampire getting mad at her. She didn't need it.

She had met even her friend at day for awhile. She now was walking towards the park where she had met that vampire. She soon reached there and took a deep breath. She was a little bit worried there. She wasn't sure why. She for sure wasn't scared of her.

"Hey," she said with a small smile. She reached into her bag and pulled out young vampires necklace. "Here you go," she offered it to her there now.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrien Blackburn Sat May 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Rosalie wasn't skeptic. She really wasn't.
But when that one subject can change her life or burn her if it doesn't work, it was understandably that she was suspicious.

She spent all night awake in the bed waiting for her oportunity.
Finally, if that little witch suceed to make her magic on the necklace, Rosalie will see the sun again.

Once when the sun was down she went back to the park to meet with Bonnie.
"Hi" she said and smiled looking at the Bonnie.
"Is it done?" She said almost in the same moment. She forgot about good manners and just wanted to see her necklace in one piece.
Katrien Blackburn
Katrien Blackburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down