Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

hello again (Antonio)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hello again (Antonio)  - Page 2 Empty Re: hello again (Antonio)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Antonio had never been who thought he would ever end up meeting parents or any sort of family. The vampire had always thought it would end up being something that arranged marriage where he would have to find suitors. But did that really matter at the moment with them being compelled. As he looked, " Well I am sorry to hear that, and I can kind of relate with you with my family. " sighed Antonio.

Listening as she asked him who he would be introduced as. " My girlfriend or maybe even fiancee by the time. Since my family is currently being held hostage too or well more like compelled. " said Antonio,

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Elizabeth gasped as he said girlfriend or even fiance. But she didnt not like the sound of it. In fact, it made her smile widely at him "Really? Y-you like me that much?" she said asked a bit shocked if she were to be honest. She smiled and nuzzled against him as they arrived at the grill "Shall we?" She said as she walked inside
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Antonio had known that at some point in his life he would have to settle down. He had began to feel like he was finding a girl he would consider spending his life with. But if there both vampires then it would be eternity, and he had thought if he could actually handle eternity. Antonio nodded, " I do like you, your much better than the Italian girls. " smiled Antonio as he listened to her.

" Yes we shall. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 pm

She giggled and blushed a bit as they entered the restaurant and chose a booth for them "Im glad you like me more than those princesses." She said smirking "I like you alot too. More than any of those idiots of dated in the past." She said as she placed her order "Ill get a burger and fries. Medium rare on the burger." She then handed the waiter the menu
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Antonio smiled as he said. " Americans are definitely much better. " as it seemed that Americans were much more understanding than the Italians. As he had never dated one as he said. " At least you dated people I never, because my life has mostly been filled with finding suitors. " as he hoped that was not revealing to much information as the suitor thing seemed enough.

" I will have the same, but well down on my burger. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 am

Elizabeth looked at him and smiled "I see." She sipped her drink when the waiter brought them and she set it back down" So what do you plan to do to try and get your family out?" She asked in a hushed tone "Is there any way I can help?"
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Antonio had not thought of how he planned on getting his parents out. Since he had been so focused in his studies that he often forget. As he knew a newborn like him had no way of beating a group of Ancient Vampires.  Antonio had crossed his arms as he thought of the possible solutions. " I have been too caught up with my studies to actually think about it. Thing is though with family is that some of them are witches and some vampires. Meaning were not as powerful as our captors. "

" A newborn is no match for ancient vampires. So an experienced vampire would definitely help. " smiled Antonio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 am

Elizabeth looked at him and listened to him as he spoke "I understand. I can do my best to collect as many vampires as I can to help us." She said as she held his hand and looked into his eyes "I will do my best to protect you." She smiled and leaned forward and kissed his cheek softly before leaning back and blushing a bit
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Antonio had been growing confidence in that moment that he could have the strength to defeat these people. And as he took a sip of his soda he smiled. " I know I can count on you. " as he had been growing a great deal of respect for her and possibly even feelings for Elizabeth. The man smiled as he looked. " And I will protect you too. " although he begin to think as he looked.

" Would you be alright if I also make friends that are girls? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:01 am

She smiled softly as he said he would protect her "I know you would. I appreciate that you would do so much to protect me." SHe said holding his hand in hers. When he asked if she would have any problems with him being friends with other girls she stopped and thought for a moment "While I do not like the idea of it, I am not opposed to it. I am not your girlfriend so I do not have an exact say in who you befriend."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Antonio had been one who would do anything for those he cared about. And when it came to Elizabeth he had cared about her and had been the best girl besides his sister. Who in his mind was still his number one, and when she said she did not like the idea of it, but was no opposed to it. " Good, because I do want to make a lot of friends here in this town, and friends that are boys that you have I would be totally cool with. " said Antonio as he looked and wanted to be able to have a good life here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Elizabeth nodded "I dont have many friends. Theres my brothers, you, Grayson Cavanaugh and thats about it. I dont socialize much." She said shrugging as their food arrived. She smile dand bit into her burger and chewed "Wow this is good."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Antonio had few friends, but wanted to desperately make more friends. Even though that would meant he would have to take time away from his studying to actually do that. Listening to Elizabeth he had smiled, " We could always go to meet and greets together. " as he took a sip of his soda. As he could not agree more with the food, and he had to be honest the man was a sucker for American food.

" American food definitely beats Italian food " said Antonio with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:06 am

"I dont know about that. Italian food is great. Pasta, pizza, cannoli." She said laughing "As for the meet and greets, I wouldnt mind going to socializations with you. WOuld it be as a date?" She asked looking at him as she ate more of her food
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Antonio had liked some Italian food, but it had been much different then it was in Italy. Since Italians, had made it more formal unlike it was in America. As he said. " Well not all the stuff is the same in Italy. Pizzas are sure as hell not the ones you get at a pizzeria. " said Antonio. Then again most of the foods the Americans had simply copied to make them more, as he smiled when he said.

" Well I am sure there is couples meet and greets. " said Antonio, most couples had friends that they hung out with, and with a smile he said. " It can be whatever you want "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

"That is very true." SHe said "Ive had Pizza in Rome before. It was amazing." SHe said smiling at him. SHe blushed when he said the meet and greets could be whatever she wanted "Then a date they shall be.": She said blushing even more as she looked at him and continued to eat
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Antonio knew that the pizza made in America had been nothing like how it was made in Italy. It was more informal which made it taste much more better, and he had been smiling. The girl had been extremely beautiful, and for once in his life Antonio began to think that he was happy for a change. He smirked. " Alright awesome. " said Antonio as he took a sip of his soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Thu May 04, 2017 12:16 am

Elizabeth bit her lip gently as she smiled at him "I was thinking after this bite to eat we could go for a different sort of bite." She said a suggestive tone in her voice "We could go back to my place for a bag or two." She finished her last few bites of food before gesturing for the check
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2