Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena)

3 posters

Go down

Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) Empty Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena)

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Damon was getting bored just gathering information around the small little town that he decided to actually try out a bar. He walked straight to the bar and ordered himself a whiskey before finding a seat and putting his feet on the table. Though he bolted upright when he swore that he saw Stefan. Taking out his phone he sent Elena a text with his location and for her to come quick as he may see Stefan. Keeping an eye on the man who looked like his brother though with every move the other made he was more certain that it was his brother. He was not how he was here nor whhy he just wanted to get him back home. Trying to get his younger brother's attention but failing he sighed and waited for Elena while making sure that the man didn't leave. He wanted to talk to him he needed to hear his brother's voice it had been three months since his brother left without saying a word and one month since he got word that Stefan was arrested by the Volturi for his crimes he committed as a ripper.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) Empty Re: Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena)

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Elena had been relieved to have been done with that conversation and had wanted to get to work right away. As she had gotten her phone out she had decided maybe she could text Bonnie or Caroline. She had soon decided to take a seat at a bench as she soon saw someone who looked like Klaus. Elena looked up confused as she soon saw a notification from Damon as she soon checked the notification she had soon been shocked when she read it saying he thought he saw Stefan she had been confused first.

Then she thought when she saw Klaus, but before she knew it she looked around. Elena had sighed for a moment as she texted Damon back. And began to make her way to a bar as she soon found a bar she entered. As she looked around to see if Damon was telling the truth. Then she soon spotted Damon as she walks over to him she takes a seat by the bar as she looks at him with a sigh on her face.

" Where did you see Stefan? " asked Elena.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Humans
Humans

Back to top Go down

Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena) Empty Re: Where My Demons Hide [Local bar] (Stefan, Elena)

Post by Stefano Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Stefan was sitting at the bar when he felt eyes on him. Just taking it as another spy of the Volturi watching him as who else could it be after all he left everyone in Mystic Falls. Sighing he took a sip of his drink as he did so his tracker bracelet caught the reflection of Elena entering the bar. He frowned He knew that Klaus had said she was spotted here yet he didn't believe it. His eyes followed her and well he then saw his older brother looking at him.

Rolling his head from side to side he got up. Deciding that he should ask them why they were even here though he had a feeling why they were. He walked over to their table and cleared his throat. Not saying anything quite yet.
Stefano Salvatore
Stefano Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Elena had been looking around the bar as she soon spots Stefan, as she knew Damon had to have been right. Elena soon walks over to him. She knew this had to be the perfect opportunity to get her boyfriend back, as she lets out a smile when she sees him. Then with that she knew she was probably taking chances in case it could have been another doppelganger but she had this feeling it was Stefan as she walks says to him.

" Stefan? It's that really you. " said Elena with a relief smile on her face.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Humans
Humans

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Damon looked at Elena and pointed to the table though he realized he wasn't there and was about to say something when he noticed that Stefan was standing right in front of them. "Little brother." He said as he got up and steered him to an empty seat at the table. Damon looked over at Elena how he missed her being in bed next to him yet he understood that she loved Stefan and well was not going to get in the way of that. Besides that was not the point of this it was to figure out how to get Stefan out of the clutches of those Volturi bastards. "Elena and I want to help you escape." He said as he kept an arm around Stefan he did not want him to run off as he wasn't sure if the Volturi had brainwashed him or had him trained to not leave them.

"So Stefan do you want help?" He asked as he watched his brother's body movements which he wasn't liking the Volturi have already started to break him down. He leand against the chair and ordered Stefan a whiskey and another for himself. "Do you want anything Elena?" He asked looking her in the eyes her beautiful eyes.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Stefan flinched as his older brother moved him over to the table and sat him his eyes kept searching to see if there was anyone watching there was always someone watching. He pulled his hood up. "I can't have you help. You are risking too much just by talking to me. They have spies everywhere." Stefan said as he slouched a little hoping that no one with connections to the Volturi noticed him. He was glad that the tracker didn't record his conversations at least he hoped not. He bit his lip slightly as he had no idea what trouble they would be in for helping him He really didn't want them to get in trouble. He took his whiskey and took a sip tentatively. At least he knew the bar keep wasn't part of the Volturi organization as it wasn't vervained. He had already come to realize with his four months that no one escaped the Volturi alive.
Stefano Salvatore
Stefano Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Elena had been so happy to see Stefan as she saw him for a moment not helping but smiling. Then watching as she turned to see Damon walking over behind her. Causing Elena to look back at Stefan watching as Damon put his arm around Stefan. Elena crosses her arms as she watched him ask him if he wanted help, but before she could tell him as she looked at him Then watching as Damon ordered both of them a drink.

Then turning to her she says " I think I will just have a simple soda. " said Elena in a kind tone. Elena soon looks at them with a smile on his face as she watches Stefan as she heard him decline the help. Causing her to soon bit her lip as she kind of felt a little heartbroken in that moment, because she wanted Stefan to come back with them. As she looked at him she sighed.

" So you want to stay in the custody of these power-hungry vampires? Instead of going back to Mystic Falls and running your school that is now being ran by Caroline and Alaric. " said Elena crossing her arms. The twenty-five year old was determined to get Stefan back even if it meant her being hurt she loved him and finally was able to have him as her own when he was not with someone else.

Elena then looks " What could you possibly be risking Stefan your a goddamn prisoner. " said Elena crossing her arms looking at both Damon and Stefan.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Humans
Humans

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Damon looked at his brother dumbfounded he couldn't believe that his brother didn't want to get out of the custody of the Volturi. "Look Stefan I am willing to take whatever risk it takes if it means you being free and I believe Elena is as well. We are going to try and get you out no matter if you want it or not." He said narrowing his eyes at his brother he noticed that he was being broken down and he didn't like that. If anyone was to mess with his brother it was him yet he couldn't help him at the moment he couldn't even prank him the volturi took his brother that he knew away and was placing him with just a shell.

"Come on Stefan there has to be something that we can do." He said as he sipped his whiskey. He knew of the Voturi and well was actually was in their eye sight at one point though his nature caused them to rethink if they wanted him on their council or not. He still had some ties that he might be able to use to help get Stefan free but his brother had to be willing that was the thing. So far Damon could tell that Stefan wasn't wanting to have the freedom that he was offering to help him get. "Damn it Stefan why can't you just take the help that is being offered for once in your life." He said as he actually slammed his glass down a little too vigorously then he had planned.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Salvatore Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 am

Stefan frowned it wasn't that he didn't want to escape it was more that he knew it was a hopeless cause as he was being tracked so even if they did get out the Volturi would know. "It is not that I don't want help it is that the Volturi are constantly watching me and well unless we can get this bracelet off they will know my every move." He said softly his eyes kept darting to see if anyone was watching them. He flinched slightly when his brother slammed his glass down.

Stefan crouched even lower as he sipped his drink slowly. He wanted out he just didn't know how that was going to happen. He lowered his gaze slightly and well looked straight through them. He had no idea why he was even allowing them to give him hope that he may escape as he knew that there was no way.
Stefano Salvatore
Stefano Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Elena could not believe Stefan in that moment, and it began to bother her. She knew anyone who was in there right mind would want help. Leaving Elena to watch him intently as she could not help but want to tear into him, and how she was not going to let her heart be broken. Elena crossed her arms as she said. " Bullshit Stefan! Your going to get help whether you like it or not. And Damon is right I am willing to risk everything to get the one person I love back. And if there are spies here good, because they can know that the Volturi will not get away with taking people. " said Elena loudly with her arms crossed.

She wanted to have the one person she loved back, and she looked and she said. " What is the bracelet made up? Maybe we can find something to pry it off. " taking a sip of her soda. But before she knew it she looked at Damon. " Do you have any ideas, because when we leave here were bringing Stefan with us whether we can or can't. But besides that Stefan who caused you to come were the Mikaelsons somehow involved? " she asked having a feeling that Klaus more than likely had a part of it.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Humans
Humans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down