Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) Empty Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth )

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Antonio had been somewhat relieved that he had escaped being compelled by the Volturi, even though he knew his family had been and it sickened him. But he knew that there was not much he could do, even though he wanted to kill every Volturi member he could and rid the world of them. Antonio had only been a vampire for a couple years, and was not as powerful as the Volturi. So he knew he had to get his mind off it by studying and trying to get a college education and spending his life in America.

The vampire had entered the Mystic Grill dressed in a pair of jeans, dress shoes, a black t shirt. Made his way over one of the tables taking an seat. He soon saw a waiter come over as he ordered a simple soda. He only wanted someplace peaceful to study, and had soon opened his Economics textbook as he began reading taking notes. Something he had only grown accustomed too.

Antonio then saw someone enter that caught his attention as he watched the person with interest.

Back to top Go down

Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth ) Empty Re: Playing by the Book ( Elizabeth )

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Elizabeth kissed Damons cheek before entering the grill and promising to be home soon. She knew her big brother worried about her. She smiled at Pandora and a few other people before sitting at the bar. She ordered a vodka and sprite and smiled as the bartender gave it to her "Thanks Jimmy." She said as she sipped the drink.S he spun in her chair to face the others in the restaraunt and looked around. Her eyes soon landed on a guy that was staring at her. SHe straightened up a bit and smirked at him
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Antonio had been thinking about his family and had worried deeply about them. But this girl had intrigued him, as he watched from his table looking up. She had been beautiful in his mind, and had beat many of the girls that had been away at home. But Antonio had known that he was not in America to get laid or sleep with anyone, he wanted to get an education and escape the games of the Volturi. Even though he knew one day that he would return and have the heads of all those volturi members.

He then snapped back to reality as he soon got up from his booth, making his way over to the girl. Taking a seat by her as he looked at her with a smile. " You know drinking never leads to anything good? " having been a man who rarely drank knowing this was probably a poor pick up line, since he knew he barely flirted with anyone back in Italy, due to having been in talks for possible suitors. But he was free to flirt.

" I am kind of new to this whole flirting thing, but still drinking does not lead to good things. " he smiled as he looked at the beauty that was sitting in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Elizabeth looked up as the man sat beside her. She smiled over the rim of her cup "On the contrary, love. Drinking leads to many a good night and hilarious stories. Besides, I can hold my liquor." She said as she sipped the drink again "Whats your name?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him as her blue eyes locked with his
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 am

Antonio had been in his seat as he watched this mystery girl as he let out a smirk. " Yeah, and leads to one night stands, that lead to heartbreak love. " a smile went across his face. He grew up in a formal family, so the idea of one night stands had been of no interest to him, then again the college life had one night stands every chance it got. Causing Antonio to look at the girl as he looked at her letting out a smirk. " The name is Antonio love. " he had no desire in telling him that he was a prince.

" Yours? " asked Antonio charmingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15 am

"One night stands can be fun. But I prefer night after night. The real deal, you know?" Being a vampire, Elizabeth didnt have many opportunities for relationships as people got freaked out when they saw the fangs. She smiled as he said his name, it sounded super sexy "Elizabeth. Elizabeth Salvatore." She said setting her now empty glass down on the bar top. "You new to town, Antonio? I havent seen you around before."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:22 am

Antonio had never been a man who used girls to sleep with them, and never got drunk for that reason. Even though his siblings he couldn't say the same for. Especially his brother who had been the heir had been one to sleep with any girl he could, but he looked at the girl. " Never had one to know, I am a man who tends to avoid that. I agree that night after night is the best, and it is the real deal you could say. " said Antonio in a polite tone.

" Salvatore? Your family must be Italian. " smiled Antonio, as he then looked then before he could. He thought to himself as he soon ordered himself a simple cup of bourbon that would be his only drink for the night. As the drink soon came he held it as he drank a sip. " I came here to attend university here, so been here for a couple years. I am from Italy, so you could say I am new. " he smiled.

Antonio looked at Elizabeth as he asked, " How about you love? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:27 am

She smiled and eyed him "Well Im sure you could get any girl you wanted, a handsome thing like yourself." ELizabeth shrugged when he asked if her family was Italian "Im not sure where we come from to be honest." She said lying through her teeth. "Which university are you studying at?" She asked as she looked at him and watched him order a drink "What happened to drinking leading to bad things?" When he asked about her she bit her lip "I was born here. I live with my two brother, Damon and Stefan. Our parents died a long time ago."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:43 am

Antonio had rolled his eyes when Elizabeth told him he could get any girl. As far as he was concerned any girl who had wanted to be bothered with him, had been going for his family fortune. " I am sure I could, but I am not one to fall for the next girl I see. But thank you love for the compliment. " sighed Antonio taking a sip of his cup of bourbon. Even though he knew he looked pretty hypocritical at that moment. " That's alright love! Most people don't usually concern themselves with family history, since some things are best left unsaid. " smiled Antonio.

" I am attending Whitemane currently. Currently majoring in Drama. " stated Antonio as he took another sip. He had enjoyed his college for the most part. Even though he knew there were plenty of prestigious colleges for him in Italy, but he had been happy with his choice of going to Whitemane. As he looked at her as he rolled his eyes. " Not if you drink one or two. " he said smirking.

Shooting another glance at her as he said. " You in college or still in grade school? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:47 am

Elizabeth couldnt help but laugh at his words. He was quite amusing "I understand. Guys often just want to get with me for my looks. Im more than that though." She smirked back at him when he mentione donly having one or two drinks and smiled when he mentioned school "Im a student at Duke, but im taking some time off to spend time with family."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 am

Antonio had considered himself a gentlemen who cared about the well-being of everyone. He had grew up in Verona the place where Romeo and Juliet had met, it seemed that he should be a gentlemen. And then again he knew that dating for him could go on the internet or all over social media in no time if people knew who he was. Since any sort of celebrity had no chance in trying to live a private life.

" Those guys are assholes then, since your a pretty girl and deserve someone to treat you right. " smiled the prince. But before he knew he soon finished his glass of bourbon as he ordered another one. Which he knew had to be his last one since he did not want to sound hypocritical. Looking at her as he said. " One of the top schools in America right? Even people in Italy know the popular things. " said as he took a sip of his next glass.

Antonio looked at her as he said. " This will be my last drink for sure. Since I need to study. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:46 am

Elizabeth smirked as he ordered another drink and ordered another one for herself "Ill take a scotch on the rocks. Its my brothers favorite drink. But he usually takes his neat." She said turning to Antonio "And you would think there would be at least some guys in this town who arent total jerks and only looking to get laid" She said before the barkeep handed her the drink and she sipped it "Yes it is. Im a History major there." She laughed and reached out and placed a hand on his upper thigh "You can have as many as you want. I wont judge"
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:00 am

Antonio would make sure that he remained sober since he wanted to actually remember and go to class with a clear head the next day. Causing him to look at her with a sigh on his face as he said. " Bourbon for me is quite fine. I rarely drink to begin with I was just brought up not to drink you could say. " he sighed taking a sip of his bourbon. He did not know much of the folk of Mystic Falls, but he knew in college there were many jerks.

" Try going to Whitemane half the guys at the place want to sleep with girls. " he said and it bothered him especially when it came to how the frat houses worked it all just seemingly went hand in hand. Antonio had listened as Elizabeth talked about her major which made him smile, since he had spent much of his life reading so he was pretty good in history as he looked and smiled.

" I love history, spent most of my youth reading books. You could say I was somewhat anti-social growing up. " he said as he soon reminisced on his life as a human a little boy in a huge castle with his parents. Now who were just mere puppets to the Volturi which made him sick as the thoughts crossed his mind. Then letting out a laugh as he smiled at her he said. " I actually want to remember this conversation. " he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:11 am

"Bourbon is good. Nice and smooth." SHe said smirking at him. "Id rather stick with Duke, thanks. Althought Whitmane would mean being able to see you more." She said moving her thumb over his leg a bit "I enjoy history alot. Its just so.... interesting to learn about everything thats happened in the past. The history of this town especially fascinates me." What made Elizabeth enjoy Mystic Falls history is that she was a part of it and she was there for all of it. "I want to remember it too. And I want to remember you."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Antonio had came to Virginia due to the fact he loved the mystery the place had to offer. And he felt like he could fit in there with being a vampire, and not have to deal with political royal vampires who were dead set on making a master race of vampires. " Indeed love. " he said as he smiled taking another sip. But before he knew it he looked, and soon wondered if he would drink more.

" Can't say I blame you since being accepted into prestigious school is a once in a lifetime opportunity. But believe me I get boring after awhile, since I am just a studious Italian, not really into the tough guy bullshit. " said Antonio with much dislike, since he hated guys who acted like tough guys. Antonio nodded as he knew that girl was lucky since history tended to bore most people as he said. " Well we are rare breed of people who actually enjoy history. " sighed Antonio taking another sip of bourbon.

But with that he said. " Alright, but I do tend to not be interesting. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Elizabeth smiled when he called her love and blushed a bit, as much as she could that is. "You dont seem to be into that tough guy douche bag vibe." She said. And just as she did, a group of tough guy douche bags entered the bar and sat near them. A few eyed her and wolf whistled to which she just rolled her eyes. She turned her attention back to Antonio and smiled "We are a rare breed indeed. And Im sorry to tell you thjis, but you already fascinate me." She leaned a bit closer and smiled, her eyes sparkling a bit in the dim lighting of the bar "How long are we gonna keep up the charade of pretending we arent a part of the undead?" She asked in a low voice to where only he could hear her
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:34 am

Antonio could not help but smirk as he was used to call most girls love as he sighed for a moment, and looked at her as he smirked, " You right I am into more of formal vibe. Just how I was brought up. " he said with a smile on his face. But with that then watching the group as he soon felt like punching them, but he was not going to draw attention. But with that Antonio soon smiles back.

" I had the idea I fascinated you, but does not me I think I am fascinating myself. " said Antonio with a grim smile on his face as he looked at Elizabeth. Then soon was shocked when he told her about the undead, and with that he sighed for a moment he thought for an moment. Since he did not want to tell anyone about, but he knew he would safe her if would tell them about it.

And with that he asked. " How did you know I was part of the undead? Only a few people know about it. " sighed Antonio as he looked at her for a moment and he did not consider this a charade, and he looked. " I want to be human one day alright? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Elizabeth listened to him speak, when he said he wanted to be human one day she froze. Stefan had said those same words to her. She sighed and looked at him "I dont have any desire to be human again. I was weak and fragile as a human. As a vampire, I'm strong. Im powerful."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Antonio had been watching Elizabeth for a moment, and had been shocked when she said she didn't wish to be human again, Antonio wanted to be human or at least another species. Since he wanted to have his own family again, but he was able to at least be able to live forever. Then for a moment he looked and he said. " Well being a vampire does have its perks but it sucks that we can't go out in the sun without a daylight ring or even have a family of our own. " sighed Antonio as he sighed.

" Sure were strong and powerful, but having a family is something that is better than that. " sighed Antonio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:51 am

Elizabeth turned her head at his words and she bit her lower lip as it began to tremble "Yeah. I would love to have my own children one day. But I do have a family. My brothers, Stefan and Damon. They are my family. And I always have the option of adopting a child." She said trying to comfort herself more than explain something to him
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Antonio was well aware of the idea of adoption as he drank his drink. And part of him just wanted to drink his pain away as he let out a sigh as he says. " Well that's good you have some sort of family, because my sister is in Forks. And the rest of family are captives to this power-hungry vampires who turned me. " sighed Antonio, feeling somewhat relieved to have told others a she said.

" At least you have family close, and with that thought it makes me want to drink it away. " sighed Antonio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:11 pm

"Forks is quite nice. I have been there a few times." She said finishing the last sip of her drink before ordering another one "You shouldnt drink to much, hon. Or if you intend to we should go back to my place so I can keep a closer eye on you." She said smirking
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Antonio let out a small sigh as he said. " Only been there twice to visit her. " watching her with much interest. But this man had no interest in making this a one night stand. He had continued drinking, as he soon orders another from the barkeeper with some hypocritical looks. Whenever his family had came to his mind, it always led him to drink, as he soon watches her as he said. " I will drink as much as I like and I will just call an taxi or uber to bring me back to my home, since I don't want you to think I am trying to get a one night stand. It just whenever I think of my family it drives me to drink, due to the constant pain of not seeing them. " sighed Antonio.

" So even if you tried I am not going to anyone's house, expect my own dorm room. " smirked Antonio. Not caring in the slighest if he seemed like a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 pm

"I wasnt trying to get a one night stand out of you.I just wanted to make sure you didnt try and drive. We may be vampires, be we are not immortal. As for the family thing, Dont let them be the reason you get alcohol poisioning." SHe said finishing her drink before standing "It was nice to meet you, Antonio." She said before paying her tab and then turning back to him "Maybe I will see you around."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Antonio groaned as he sat drinking his third or fourth cup of bourbon. He knew he was probably being a prick in that moment as he looked around the bar. Then back at Elizabeth as he said. " I know and I am sorry, just might go back to dorm room and sleep if I am going to be honest. At least we still can sleep. " sighed Antonio looking at Elizabeth letting out a sigh as he said.

" Well it just hurts so fucking much, that these group of royal vampires can go around ruining our lives. As far I am concerned they all can be burned by the goddamn stake well stabbed or hire some sort of person to purposely have them die of sun poisoning. " sneered Antonio. But he soon looked as he sighs. " I should probably be going, because I have classes in the morning anyway, and shouldn't be going there hungover. " said Antonio.

Then looking as he said. " I might just call an uber if they have them in this town. " as he soon went on his phone and began to look through his contacts for uber as he soon began dialing there number. He looked and he smiled. " It was nice to meet you Elizabeth. " said Antonio as he got ready to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next