Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Shopping can be fun? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Shopping can be fun? EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Shopping can be fun? EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Shopping can be fun? EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Shopping can be fun? EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Shopping can be fun? EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Shopping can be fun? EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Shopping can be fun? EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Shopping can be fun? EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Shopping can be fun?

Go down

Shopping can be fun? Empty Shopping can be fun?

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Shopping wasn't a thing what Brooklyn seemed to do in her free time. She, of course, had tonnes of free money from her parents. They just kept sending it to her for no reasons. She couldn't really spend it away. She went usually to shopping when she really needed something but today she just was bored. And shopping seemed like a good idea. It was only normal place next to the park and the grill place she could find.

Just coming to from big city to small can have it. She was used to having so many different places for sure. She sighed when she walked around the shopping place. She walked into some random clothing store. It was because she had seen the pretty dress she wanted to have. She walked over it and began to look for her size there now. She even wasn't sure what it could be. She last time shopped alone was like so many months ago. She sighed again and decided to take several sizes.

She walked over to changing cabins but all of them seemed to be full. "Damn," she mumbled there to herself.

OOC: Whoever wants can join
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Shopping can be fun? Empty Re: Shopping can be fun?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Kin had never been one who enjoyed shopping, due to her growing up in a primarily boy family. The only girl being her mother as she had not had that, then again she tried her best to attempt to do it. Today had been one of those days as Kin had decided to drive herself to the mall. The sixteen year old had entered the shopping center as she had looked for the closest clothing shop as she entered it with a small smile coming across her face.

The hunter had looked through the clothing racks as she sighed for a moment. But before she knew she heard someone shout something as she looked around the shop. To where the sound came from as she looked and spotted a girl who was outside the changing rooms as she sighed, as she said. " There full aren't they? " trying to make casual conversation as she crossed her arms.

" My name is Mckinley, but just call me Kin. " smiled Kin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 am

Brooklyn was waiting there to some changing room to open but those people seemed to take there forever. So she just was waiting there now and hoped the time will go by faster for sure. She really wanted to try her things on and get out of this shop already. She was surprised when someone spoke with her.

"Yes those are all full. Or else I would have gone in," she said there. She didn't wanna sound rude but that was who she was. She smiled at the girl when she introduced herself there now. "I'm Brooklyn but you can call be Brooke or Lyn I suppose," she said her name too. She needed some friends in this town anyways.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Kin had not been a clothing shopper, she preferred a more bad ass sort of closet for herself. She had been surprised with why she had even came to this store, and wasn't surprised when she found herself talking to people. And with that we see Kin look around as she smiled at girl she was talking too. " I didn't even look at clothes yet. Shopping really isn't my field of expertise. " sighed Kin crossing her arms.

" It's nice to meet you Brooke, and let me guess your parents named you after Brooklyn, New York. " smiled Kin at the name, it was different from what she was used too. Then again Kin was named after a president or so she believed, as she had crossed her arms thinking to herself as she had never been fond of the name McKinley, therefore being the reason she preferred being called Kin.

Kin looked and she said. " Do you live in Mystic Falls? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Brooklyn smiled at the girl. She wasn't herself much of shopper for sure too. She at times did shop but never alone really. Today she didn't really have nothing else to do. "Well, I'm not very big shopper too. At times do it when I really need it. Today because I guess I was bored and liked this dress," she said and pointed to the dress she was holding. She was probably someone who liked more girly things.

"Well seems like it yes. Don't ask me really. Not really much of speaking terms with them," she said there and sighed. Her family life was complicated for sure. Brooke has nothing against her name but then again some people find her name odd. She doesn't care that much about it.

"Well for now yes. I wasn't born here. Just recently moved here to live with my grandma," she said and sighed. "What about you?" she asked back too.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:42 am

Kin had been born and raised in Mystic Falls and had been familiar with the location. And when it came to newcomers she had been suspicious just like everyone else in her family had been. But she wanted to make friends and often felt like she needed them more than she tried to let on which led Kin to soon sigh for a moment as she listened to Brooke as she said. " Looks like we have something in common. " which seemed very rare for someone to have anything in common with Kin due to her nature being very tomboyish.

When she brought up she was not speaking terms with her parents she sighed. " Sorry to hear that. Parents can sometimes be the people we hate the most. " something she knew was common in her family. Even though they tended to fight at times, she had cared about them. Being thankful that if it wasn't for them then she would not be where she was in that moment.

" Oh that's super cool. Maybe I can show you around? " said Kin, hoping to make a friend. As she looked around the shopping center as she felt that newcomers had been showing up everywhere in the town. And with that we see her look at Brooke as she said. " Let just say I lived her my entire life and let me just say this town is interesting" as she put her hands on her hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:03 am

Brooklyn knows she was born in New York but she didn't her whole life there for sure. She has been in few other cities too. She has been in way too many cities or even towns. Now when she is her in Mystic Falls have decided to stay here. "Seems like it yes," she says with a smile.

"Well, they can be. Don't be sorry about it. They just barely had any time for me. Their work seems to be more important than me. I've used to it already. That is the reason why I came here to live with my grandma," she said and sighed. She didn't really like to talk about her family much usually. She some seemed to trust this girl a little bit of her family history. Her parents have never really been there for her when she needed them.

"Sure you can show me around. I won't mind it," she said with a smile. It was actually quite nice of her to offer it. "What makes this so interesting then?" she asks there now with a small smile. She really was curious about it for sure, why Kin said it.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 am

Kin had grown to be a rather sympathetic person to most people she came encountered with. Something that she seemed foreign to her growing up as she had been taught to not grow sympathetic to the wrong kind, only to your own. Which Kin tried to hold her family's values high and not let anything come in the way of that as she said. " Well I guess there are some parents who find their lives more important than their children's. " as she thought someone her parents tried to steer clear of.

" It still a shame. " sighed Kin as she looked at Brooke. Then her sigh soon turned into a smile, when she was told she could show her around. Kin had loved meeting new people and showing them around the lovely town of Mystic Falls. Kin had looked as she said. " Awesome, this town will grow on you I promise. " she had been so happy as she soon sighed when she was asked what was interesting as she had contemplated whether or not to tell her about the supernatural, hoping she would not scare her.

Then again finding out for yourself seemed more scary, " This town is like a total hot spot for the impossible, meaning supernaturals. " said Kin with hope of not scaring her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 am

Brooklyn was raised to be someone who doesn't care much about thing values really. She didn't really follow any traditions for sure. She just tried to be who she was and keep living her life as she wanted most of the times. "You're true about it," she said there and sighed.

"I guess, it's shame then," she said and wasn't really sure about it since she has never thought about it like this. "Okay. Let's see in a couple of months I guess," she said there with a small smile on her face. Right now she liked here for sure. People here seemed to be nice and her grandma was there for her too when she needed which was good.

"Hot spot for supernatural. You mean like vampires and werewolves right?" She was herself actually werewolf but she wasn't sure how to say to the girl really there right now.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Kin had already been growing a liking towards Brooke and had hoped they could be really good friends. She was the new girl, and Kin needed to make friends that were not the native folk of Mystic Falls. They had bored her, because she knew how they all worked, and part of her was not one who really cared to be involved in what had been going on as she had crossed her arms smirking.

" Alright we will see. But I can assure you it will. " as she had been happy that she was making a new friend. Someone who had been like her, and not a fake like so many other people in the town. Smiling Kin had wondered to herself as she had hoped that the idea of supernaturals would not make her lose one her new friend, but then again what if she was one? Her parents she knew would kill her if she knew she had been befriending the other folka s she crossed her arms.

Kin smiled as she nodded. " Yeah and witches too. Plenty of humans though. " smiled Kin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:27 am

Brooklyn wasn't exactly sure how she felt about Kin yet. She for sure seemed like a good person but she has had some bad memories with her friends. Also, she isn't so fond of calling someone friend at first meeting for sure. She decided to be friendly with this girl, she needed friends.

"Okay. I hope so too. Since I'm sick of moving around," she said and sighed one that. She has lost count in how many cities she has lived in over the years. At least she members where she is from. Which is a good thing probably?

Anyways she wasn't sure how to tell the girl she was actually one of those supernatural things. "Oh, yeah witches too," she said. "Oh well, actually not sure how much you like them but well I have do admit something there before we become friends," she said with a small smile.  She hoped she would get hint from it.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:05 am

Kin often thought of herself as someone who if she could she would befriend everyone. But she knew her parents gave her restrictions on who could be friends with. Leaving Kin to soon cross her arms as she had been already enjoying this girl more than she enjoyed some of her current friends. The sixteen year old smiled for a moment as she hoped this one would stick around.

It would be a shame if she didn't " I can imagine that must suck. " sighed Kin, even though she never moved around although she envied those who had traveled. Which left Kin to smile for a moment, as she had wanted this girl to become her friend badly as she nodded at witch part. " Yup there might even be some covens. " smiled Kin. As she had only heard stories, but she could believe it.

The hunter squinted her eyes as she did not know what she was trying to tell her. " Not really sure what your trying to tell me. " said Kin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 am

Brooklyn so far for planning to stick around for sure. This town seemed to be nice and people here were usually friendly too. She really wasn't sure what will happen in future. She isn't really someone who likes to plan things very far ahead.

"It did suck yes. Basically, make friends and then you need to leave them. So at some point I became quite distance with people even," she said and sighed. She just couldn't anymore keep leaving her friends anymore for new ones. "Oo, covens, seems interesting," she said with a small smile. She was really curious now about this town for some reason.

"Erm. How to explain it. I'm actually one of those supernaturals," she said there out. She wasn't sure how the other girl will react do it. "Werewolf," she said there now quietly. If they become friends then she should know it.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Kin had known that her family had been one of the families who had a dislike towards the supernaturals in Mystic Falls, and had been part of some of the first hunters. But she had began to believe that she did not want to hold their species against them, most of them had no choice and had it inherited. Which he knew had been very true as she looked at Brooke as she told her about how it would be making friends and then leaving them.

" I guess there is always Skype and Facetime to keep in contact. " said Kin crossing her arms. Even though she knew not everyone used that, but it seemed the best way to contact friends. But then again what could friends really do when they were several miles apart from each other. It just seemed like it could not make sense as she crossed her hands, and then smiling at Brooke as she mentioned covens. " Maybe we can totally spy on one if you want. " smiled Kin as she had easily warm up to Brooke.

Then listening as Brooke tried to explain something, which made her jaw drop. As she mentioned being a werewolf which led to her not knowing what to think as said. " Triggered or Untriggered ? " asked Kin as from hunting them she knew of the two types, and had known about the Cavanaughs, who had forced their children to trigger their species which made her worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Brooklyn didn't know most of her life who she was but her parents often said try to not kill somebody. Ever since she was a young kid but she never understood why until her grandma told her a few years back. So now she doesn't really wanna trigger that side of her. She feels here in Mystic Falls somehow more safe than back in the New York for sure or any other place, where people seem to always get on her nerves.

"Oh well there is that but over time people get sick of that since you can't see each other in real life never again. So that contact even will be less and less," she said and sighed. She hated when that happened. So at some point, she just gave up making friends. She didn't see really point when she seemed to be only one who wanted to keep contact after she had moved again. "Sure we can go to that spying. It seems fun," she agreed there with that idea. She for sure wanted to do something fun for sure.

"Untriggered one still. I haven't killed anyone yet for sure. Not even by accident," she said there with a small smile. She didn't really wanna become triggered one. Her parents were nicer enough to not let her kill somebody.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Kin had been told her entire life that werewolves were not to be trusted. But Brooke seemed like a nice werewolf, and totally was the total opposite of the Cavanaughs. Which made Kin smile as she wanted to become friends with Brooke as she had crossed her arms listening to her friend talk. Kin shrugged as she had not known what to say when it came to being sick since it was at least talking to someone.

" Yes we can totally ditch shopping. Spying is so much more fun. " said Kin as she smiled. It felt being around a decent sixteen year old unlike the other bunch. Kin had thought as she had very little friends, and when she listened to her say how she wasn't a triggered werewolf. Kin had been somewhat relieved as she was worried about werewolf transformations and had known that the Cavanaugh's had been the brutal type of triggered werewolves.

Kin smiled, " Let's hope you don't have to kill anyone. " she knew was not going to bring up the hunter thing, because she did not want to lose this friend just yet. The young girl thought to herself as she said. " So ready to ditch shopping or maybe find some clothes that would blend in with covens. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Levesque Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Brooklyn wasn't raised as a werewolf. She was raised as human basically. She didn't even know until few years back that she was werwolf. So she have learned to be nice towards people around her, even if they can stab her at back at times.

"I really want this dress. Let's just buy it and when it's too small I can give it someone else or maybe even exchange to bigger one," she said there with a small smile and she was ready to pay if she found where it was. She had never been in this shop before really. "Let's go to do some spying," she said when she found were cashier was. She decided to use her debit card what she had from her parents.

"Yeah let's hope it. Also since seems like my parents are one already and they don't really kill anyone. So I think I'm safe," she said there and shrugged. She didn't really know much about it. "We could actually buy some clothes with what we can blend in there," she liked taht suggestion actually.
Brooklyn Levesque
Brooklyn Levesque
Werewolves
Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down